We’re the UK’s leading online marketplace connecting homeowners with over 50,000 local tradespeople nationwide. Our goal is to take the stress out of home improvements for both homeowners and tradespeople.
Since our launch in 2005, we’ve seen more than 4 million home improvement jobs posted by homeowners and have accumulated more than 750,000 tradespeople reviews.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and believe working with us should be easy. One of the teams that makes this happen is our Product team.
- You’ll be defining the vision and strategy for our ‘capabilities’ product stream and working with a cross-functional team to deliver it. You’ll be focused on payments, billing and internal tools for our vital Sales and Service teams.
- Scaling our new subscription billing system – we’ve just integrated a new swiss-army-knife of a tool – we need you to unlock it’s capabilities.
- Introducing new payment features with the potential to fundamentally shift our role for homeowners and tradespeople.
- Working collaboratively with our other product managers to ensure our customers’ experience joined-up journeys.
- Tracking and monitoring your features’ performance after launch to iterate and improve on performance.
What you will bring:
- You’ll have 5+ years of relevant experience with a track record of delivery in a product manager, owner or business analyst role. Complex and consumer products are a plus.
- BA/BSc degree, equivalent experience considered.
- The ability to work across the whole product manager remit – from strategic planning, stakeholder management and customer research to getting stuck in and sprint planning or bug fixing.
- Experience of managing complex products and technical conversations. Knowledge of Salesforce, subscriptions/billing or payments is advantageous!
- Enthusiasm for what Rated People are doing and where you could help us get to!
What we bring:
- Opportunity – we’re the UK market leader in our category, there’s lots of opportunity for scale, ownership and progression.
- A non-hierarchical environment where your ideas, drive and energy are the limit!
- Top technologists – you’ll be working with a forward-thinking and experienced development team, working in an agile way.
- A great company culture – we’re a small team who love to collaborate and socialise!
WHAT WE OFFER
Our bright, open plan office has spectacular views over central London and offers an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard