We’re the UK’s leading online marketplace connecting homeowners with over 50,000 local tradespeople nationwide. Our goal is to take the stress out of home improvements for both homeowners and tradespeople.
Since our launch in 2005, we’ve seen more than 4 million home improvement jobs posted by homeowners and have accumulated more than 750,000 tradespeople reviews.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and believe working with us should be easy. One of the teams that makes this happen is our Product team.
As a Conversion rate optimisation executive you will be responsible for running day-to-day hypothesis driven a/b tests on both sides of the marketplace. You will continually analyse data and user behaviour to identify user pain points & optimisation opportunities. The successful candidate will have proven experience of
The process of planning, implementing and reporting conversion optimisation tests.
In this roll you will -
- Manage day-to-day hypothesis driven optimisation testing of acquisition funnels on both sides of the marketplace
- Continually measure the performance of funnels and identify new opportunities for optimisation & new user flows through different landing pages
- Analyse data and user behaviour to identify user pain points & optimisation opportunities
- Define business cases for tests and prioritise test schedule based on commercial value
- Collaborate with product, design and marketing teams to optimise journeys
- Use A/B testing software to set up and launch conversion tests
- Keep up to date with CRO methodology and technology and use your knowledge to lead the company CRO strategy
- 2+ years CRO management experience of optimising web flows
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop a/b tests.
- Have created and developed testing plans with KPIs and focus on driving ROI
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, responsive web and apps
- Good analytical skills
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of google analytics and other web behaviour tools
- Basic HTML, CSS coding knowledge
- Experience with VWO testing tool
WHAT WE OFFER
Our bright, open plan office has spectacular views over central London and offers an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard